Scheduling Information & Forms
This is an opportunity for GHS students that are considering elementary education as a possible career. Students will go to Greenwood or GIS and work directly with K-3 staff & students. You will gain valuable experience in an elementary setting and work with some really neat kids. To be considered you must have the following:
- REALLY GOOD ATTENDANCE (12 or less absences over the last 2 years)
- Your own reliable transportation BEFORE the start of school year. No carpooling will be allowed.
In order to be considered, you must complete the following:
- You and a parent/guardian must sign the Mentor Responsibilities: click here for a copy.
- RETURN this to Ms. Pafford in room 131
- Online application: Click here
In order to be considered, you must complete the following items:
- Yearbook Application
- Stop by Student Services to get 2 recommendation forms to give to 2 teachers